Simple Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cubed (about 2 breasts)
- 4-6 mini red potatoes diced and oven roasted*
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Homemade Cream of Chicken soup, prepared
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
Unroll the crescent dough and place 1 triangle over each dish.
In a small bowl, beat egg. Brush egg over the crescent dough and sprinkle with Italian herbs. Bake 13 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
*Oven Roasted Mini Red Potatoes
- 4-6 mini red potatoes (enough for 1 1/2 - 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Hope your family enjoys this easy dinner as much as we do, Thanks for stopping by!