Monday, March 24, 2014

Art Gift Basket - Easter Basket

The weather is cold, but the sun is shining which makes me think of Spring.  It sure is taking it's sweet time coming to the Midwest this year.  All of this talk of Spring weather makes me think of Easter and all of the spring birthday's in our family.  This was a birthday gift for our nephew's 4th birthday, however it could very easily be given as an Easter basket to any little one who loves to be creative.  I purchased the plastic bucket at the dollar store and filled it up with all sorts of art supplies.


Items in the basket were:
  • Construction paper
  • Doodle paper
  • Coloring book
  • Crayola Paint Brush Pens
  • Markers
  • Crayons
  • Sidewalk chalk
  • Watercolor paints
  • Play-doh
  • Stickers
  • Glue
  • Glue sticks
  • Tape
  • Eraser
And a CapriSun for refreshments after all of that creating
Then I just arranged it all in the bucket/basket and wrapped it all up in clear cellophane (sorry I do not have a picture of it all wrapped up, but I think you get the idea).  Very easy and fun child's gift basket.




Thanks for stopping by to see what is new.
-Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment