Monday, March 24, 2014

Teen Graduation Gift Basket

When our niece graduated from middle school I was looking for a cute and creative gift idea online.  I searched Pinterest, but most gift baskets for graduation were for High School Graduation.  So I used some of those ideas and used a few of my own.  I thought this idea was absolutely adorable, what college student would love to receive one of these?  I decided to go with the colors and mascot for the High School she would be attending the following fall.  So, this is what I came up with...


I found a bunch of essentials for High School and a few fun items as well.  The blue bucket was purchased at the dollar store and the rest were found at either Target or Meijer.  The basket includes the following:


  • Watermelon cup with lemonade singles packets
  • Hand sanitizer with a tag that read "Just in case"
  • Ibuprofen with a tag that read "For life's little headaches"
  • Hershey's nuggets with the tag "Nuggets of Wisdom" which I saw here
  • Paperclip bookmarks that we made
  • Sticky notepad holder which I found here 
  • Eraser with "oops" tag
  • Pens
  • Desk Planner
  • Notebook
  • Hairbands
  • Gum
  • Nail polish
  • CapriSun
Here are the notebook, which we just tied on some coordinating ribbon, and the desk planner.


Then I just arranged all of it in the blue bucket and wrapped it in cellophane and tied it with ribbon.  I didn't take a picture with the cellophane as it is hard to see what is actually in the gift basket.  


Thanks for stopping by.
-Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment