Monday, September 15, 2014

Copycat Costco Mac & Cheese

I do believe we are a little late to the party, but we just recently discovered Costco's take and bake mac & cheese.  Holy cow is that good.  So naturally I read the ingredient list and set out to try and make this at home.  I have to say that my first attempt was pretty darn good, as told to my by my discerning critics...my family.  The entire 13x9" baking dish was almost completely cleaned out...not too shabby!



Copycat Costco Mac & Cheese

16oz. box of Cavatappi pasta, cooked and drained
10 oz. shredded white cheddar
1 cup shredded mild cheddar, divided
10 oz jar Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup milk

Cook pasta according to instructions on the package.  Mix cooked pasta with alfredo sauce, white cheddar and 1/4 cup of mild cheddar and milk.  Pour into a greased 13x9" baking dish and top with remaining 3/4 cup mild cheddar.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.  Enjoy!




Please stop back and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment