Monday, April 14, 2014

Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins

Good morning all,

While looking for a healthy, kid friendly snack for preschool I came across this fantastic muffin recipe on the Quaker Oats website.  I only made one change, and only to see if they would taste equally as good with whole wheat flour and I found that yes they do.  I switched out a 1/2 cup of All Purpose flour with a 1/2 cup of  Whole Wheat flour.  One more note, I used paper muffin liners and I found that the muffins stuck to the papers while warm, however once they were completely cooled this was not the case.  So completely up to you how you choose to prepare them.  Absolutely delicious and didn't feel guilty eating them.


Hope your family enjoys these muffins as much as our did.  Thanks for stopping by.
-Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment