Saturday, August 31, 2013

Teacher Gifts

The end of the school year can be a very busy time, however I love to make gifts for my kid's teachers.  Unfortunately, this can be a very daunting task even with the best of intentions.  I had seen these cute little tags on Pinterest which said "Thanks for helping me bloom"  which were perfect for my 3 year old's preschool teachers.  I found these cute little Gerbera Daisy's (which are my absolute favorite) and wrapped them with left over black and white polka dot fabric I had.


Then I attached little homemade tags which he had signed. 


I loved how these turned out.  Simple, sweet and inexpensive...absolutely perfect.  These would be perfect for many occasions such as Mother's Day, housewarming gifts or a simple get well gift.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment