Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day Gift Basket

Hello again...with St. Patrick's Day less than 2 weeks away I thought I would share a little "Luck 'O the Irish" basket I put together for my family.  I found this little basket at the dollar store to hold everything....love that it has a green band through it.  I filled it with little green (mostly green ;)) treats for everyone.  A green can of sour cream and onion Pringles, green mint gum, green Tic Tacs, Apple Cinnamon Nutri Grain Bars and some other goodies.  Little notebooks and pens for the boys and holiday socks and earrings for our daughter.  I set it out on the dining room table with a box of Lucky Charms for breakfast as a morning surprise.   Super sweet and easy little treat for St. Patrick's Day.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment